Futures Brokers Information Website
- Today: Page One
- Today: Marketplace
- Today: Money & Investing
- Home U.S.
- U.S. News
- Politics & Campaign
- Journal Reports
- U.S. Business
- Asia: What's News
- Europe: What's News
- Managing in Asia
- Media & Marketing
- Markets News
- Heard on the Street
- World Markets
- Personal Finance
- Family Finance
- Loans & Credit
- Retirement Planning
- Small Business
- Small Business Financing
- Running a Business
- Using Technology
- Building Awareness
- Top Stories
- U.S. National
- U.S. Congress
- Stock Markets
- U.S. Economy
- European Economy
- Company Earnings
- Personal Finance
- Politics Op/Ed
Futures News - ABC News: International
From today, October 17, 2017
- Bomb kills journalist who exposed Malta's ties to tax havens
A Maltese journalist who exposed the island nation's links to offshore tax havens through the leaked Panama Papers was killed when a bomb exploded in her car
- Files show new details of US support for Indonesia bloodbath
Declassified files have revealed new details of U.S. government knowledge and support of an Indonesian army extermination campaign that killed several hundred thousand civilians during anti-communist hysteria in the mid-1960s
- Iraq: After losing Kirkuk, Kurdish forces pull out of Sinjar
Kurdish forces have pulled out of disputed areas across northern and eastern Iraq a day after handing the northern city of Kirkuk over to federal forces amid a tense standoff following last month's vote for independence
- Turkey's leader: Does EU want us in the bloc, or not?
Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Tuesday he would like the European Union leaders to say whether or not they want to accept Turkey as a member
- At least 3 killed in Ireland as storm Ophelia prompts warning of 'danger to life'
The remnants of Hurricane Ophelia include "violent and destructive" winds.
- 276 killed in deadliest single attack in Somalia's history
276 killed in deadliest single attack in Somalia's history; 'Unspeakable horrors' at hospitals
- Catalonia: New protests after secession leaders jailed
Spain's northeastern Catalonia is bracing itself for a fresh round of protests after two leaders of the region's powerful pro-independence movement were jailed in a sedition probe
- Netanyahu says Israel won't tolerate Iran presence in Syria
Israel's leader warns Iran he will not tolerate an Iranian military presence in Syria
- Russian who says he helped meddle in US election studied hit show 'House of Cards'
An independent Russian TV station aired an interview with the man.
- In Somalia, hope fades in desperate search for missing
'Please bring my son back': Anguished Somali families mourn, search for the scores missing
- The Latest: Afghan official: Drone strikes kill 35 Taliban
An Afghan official says drone strikes have killed 35 Taliban fighters in the country's east, near the border with Pakistan
- WATCH: Site of ISIS beheadings in Raqqa seized by Kurdish-led force
A senior Kurdish commander in the city said the SDF fighters have not yet seen what the group left behind in the square but called its capture symbolic.
- WATCH: Sebastian Kurz: Everything you need to know
When he becomes the Austrian prime minister, he will be Europe's youngest leader.
- WATCH: Chinese citizens share their thoughts on President Xi Jinping
ABC News spoke with attendees at an exhibition in Beijing celebrating the Communist Party's achievements of the last 5 years.
- WATCH: Xi Jinping: China's strongest leader in generations
The party head is expected to begin his second five-year term with an even tighter grip on power.
- WATCH: Drone video shows Rohingya exodus continues unabated
Aerial video released by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees shows the exodus of refugees from Myanmar, with thousands of people carrying their belongings on foot along narrow paths flanked by rivers.
- WATCH: Freed hostages settle in Canada after release from Taliban captivity
American Caitlan Coleman, her Canadian husband Joshua Boyle and their three children are staying with relatives in Toronto after being held captive in the mountains of Afghanistan by a Taliban-affiliated terrorist network.
- WATCH: US father of 3 killed in Somalia was refugee who arrived there hours before attack
A Minnesota father of three who was killed in a terror attack in Somalia over the weekend was also a refugee, having arrived in his hometown of Mogadishu just hours before the deadly bomb went off, according to his family.
- WATCH: Rescued hostage Joshua Boyle says children are 'improving'
Rescued Canadian hostage Joshua Boyle said his children are "improving" after spending their entire life being help captive in the mountains of Afghanistan.
- WATCH: US father of 3 killed in worst terror attack in Somalia's history
Authorities are calling it the deadliest attack in the country's history.
- WATCH: US allies react to president's decision on Iran
The UK, France and Germany announcing they are "committed" to the 'full implementation' of the nuclear agreement in their "shared national security interest"
- WATCH: Family freed from captivity in Afghanistan arrives in Canada
Joshua Boyle told reporters in Toronto that his Taliban-linked captors killed his infant daughter and raped his American wife.
- WATCH: President Trump decertifies Iran deal
The deal's future is now in lawmakers' hands.
- Moldova president may be suspended for not naming minister
Moldova's Constitutional Court rules that the country's president can be temporarily suspended from his duties after he refused to swear in the defense minister
- Minnesota judge allows 'necessity defense' in pipeline case
Minnesota judge takes unusual step of allowing climate change protesters to use a 'necessity defense' in a pipeline case