Futures Brokers Information Website
- Today: Page One
- Today: Marketplace
- Today: Money & Investing
- Home U.S.
- U.S. News
- Politics & Campaign
- Journal Reports
- U.S. Business
- Asia: What's News
- Europe: What's News
- Managing in Asia
- Media & Marketing
- Markets News
- Heard on the Street
- World Markets
- Personal Finance
- Family Finance
- Loans & Credit
- Retirement Planning
- Small Business
- Small Business Financing
- Running a Business
- Using Technology
- Building Awareness
- Top Stories
- U.S. National
- U.S. Congress
- Stock Markets
- U.S. Economy
- European Economy
- Company Earnings
- Personal Finance
- Politics Op/Ed
Futures News - ABC News: International
From today, March 26, 2019
- NZ manifesto resembles Norway mass murderer's text
The alleged gunman's manifesto also cited mass-killer Anders Behring Breivik.
- Ethiopian Airlines says analysis of flight recorders begins
Reports suggest the pilot requested permission "in a panicky voice" to return.
- Israel strikes Gaza targets following Tel Aviv rocket attack
Israel's military says Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip fired two rockets toward Tel Aviv, and the Israeli prime minister convened an urgent meeting with senior military officials to discuss a response
- Sex scandal sweeps through South Korean music industry
Jung Joon-young has announced his retirement from show business.
- A look at attacks on houses of worship over last decade
Worshipers were targeted by a gunman at mosques in New Zealand.
- American held as spy in Russia was setup, his lawyer says
The attorney provided the first detailed account of Whelan's side of the story.
- May tries to save Brexit deal after vote to delay UK exit
May will spend the weekend trying to persuade opponents to support the deal.
- Mosque shooter a white supremacist angry at immigrants
New Zealand mosque shooter who livestreamed attack says he is an Australian white nationalist
- New Mexico compound suspects face new conspiracy charges
Authorities say extended family members who had been residents of a remote New Mexico compound where a 3-year-old boy died have been indicted on terrorism-related charges that accuse them of conspiring to attack U.S. law enforcement officers and others
- Bad weather gives IS militants in Syria a second wind
Militants have taken advantage of dusty conditions to wage counterattacks.
- 49 killed in mass shootings at mosques in New Zealand
The prime minister categorized the shootings as a terrorist attack.
- WATCH: Ethiopian Airlines crash, Ash Monday celebrations, a building collapse in Nigeria
Here's a look at the top photos from around the globe.
- WATCH: Crashed plane's black boxes opened
The pilot's tense radio messages indicate that the flight that crashed in Ethiopia was immediately in trouble.
- WATCH: Youth stage worldwide strike for climate change
Students are walking out of school to demand action on environmental issues.
- WATCH: New Zealand mosque shooting leaves at least 49 dead
Authorities say the shooter was motivated by anti-immigrant and racist sentiments.
- WATCH: Pompeo denies derailing North Korea nuclear talks
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo addressed the claims from North Korea that he and National Security Adviser John Bolton derailed talks between President Trump and Kim Jong Un in Vietnam.
- WATCH: Small plane nearly crashes into traffic in Toronto
Officials say the two people on board were not injured.
- WATCH: News headlines today: Mar. 15, 2019
Catch up on the developing stories making headlines.
- WATCH: Deadly New Zealand mosque attacks
The nation's prime minister says it appears to have been a well-planned terrorist attack. ABC News' Janai Norman reports.
- WATCH: Investigation into deadly New Zealand terror attack
ABC News' Pierre Thomas reports on what authorities know about the suspects in the terror attack at mosques that killed at least 49.
- WATCH: Deadly attacks on two New Zealand mosques
At least 49 people have been killed and police say four people are in custody in the attacks during Friday prayers. ABC News' Lana Zak reports.
- WATCH: New Zealand parliament member reacts to shootings
Christchurch MP Gerry Brownlee shares the latest details about the terror attacks at mosques that killed at least 49 people.
- WATCH: 49 killed in terror attack at New Zealand mosques
A gunman, dressed in tactical gear, appeared to livestream video of the shooting on social media, according to New Zealand police.
- Gazans protest Hamas tax hikes for a second day
Hundreds of Palestinians have gathered in Gaza for a second day to protest against tax hikes by Hamas authorities that have made life even harder in the blockaded territory
- Foreigners among those targeted in New Zealand mosque attack
Initial reports indicate that several of those killed or wounded in the shooting rampage at two New Zealand mosques were from the Middle East or South Asia