Futures Brokers Information Website
- Today: Page One
- Today: Marketplace
- Today: Money & Investing
- Home U.S.
- U.S. News
- Politics & Campaign
- Journal Reports
- U.S. Business
- Asia: What's News
- Europe: What's News
- Managing in Asia
- Media & Marketing
- Markets News
- Heard on the Street
- World Markets
- Personal Finance
- Family Finance
- Loans & Credit
- Retirement Planning
- Small Business
- Small Business Financing
- Running a Business
- Using Technology
- Building Awareness
- Top Stories
- U.S. National
- U.S. Congress
- Stock Markets
- U.S. Economy
- European Economy
- Company Earnings
- Personal Finance
- Politics Op/Ed
Futures News - ABC News: International
From today, December 18, 2017
- Toronto police release cause of death of billionaires
Pharmaceutical magnate Barry Sherman and wife Honey were found dead Friday.
- Lebanon detains suspect in killing of British embassy worker
Lebanese police detain man suspected in killing British woman who worked at UK Embassy in Beirut
- Family of billionaire Barry Sherman doubts murder-suicide reports
Barry Sherman's family wants a “thorough, intensive and objective" probe.
- Report slams local, US hurricane response in Puerto Rico
A report by Refugees International says housing is urgently needed for tens of thousands of Puerto Ricans who lack power and safe water nearly three months after Hurricane Maria damaged their homes
- Prince Harry interviews former President Obama
The interview will air on BBC Radio 4 on Dec. 27.
- Afghan official: Attack underway on Afghan forces in Kabul
Afghan official: Attack is underway in western Kabul as gunmen battle security forces near intelligence training center
- Anger grows as Puerto Rico misses power restoration deadline
Union leaders representing Puerto Rico power company workers slammed local and federal officials on Friday as the U.S. territory missed a deadline to restore 95 percent of power as promised by the island's governor
- Paris attacks suspect's trial in Belgium postponed
A closely watched trial in Belgium involving the only surviving suspect in the 2015 attacks in Paris has been postponed until Feb. 5 to give a new defense lawyer time to prepare
- Rights group reports more destruction of Rohingya villages
Human Rights Watch says satellite imagery shows Rohingya villages in Myanmar continued to be destroyed as Myanmar and Bangladesh signed an agreement last month to return refugees from the ethnic Muslim minority who had fled their country amid violence
- Pakistan steps up security after IS kills 9 in church attack
Pakistani security forces on high alert day after suicide bombing that killed 9 at a church in Quetta
- North Korea marks 6th anniversary of Kim Jong Il's death
Crowds of flower-bearing North Koreans paid respects before statues, portraits
- WATCH: Knife-wielding man shot at Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport
Dutch military police said they shot a knife-wielding man on Friday at one of Europe's busiest airports.
- WATCH: Twitter split over how to slice toast
A tweet by a British university showing three different ways to slice toast has sparked a social media debate.
- WATCH: Putin calls Russia collusion 'made-up spy mania'
The Russian leader commented on Trump's presidency and praised its accomplishments.
- WATCH: US says weapons 'concrete evidence' Iran in violation of UN resolution
ABC News' Martha Raddatz views "evidence" of armed drone and short-range ballistic missiles before U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley's speech.
- WATCH: 4 children killed after school bus, train collide in France
A regional train and a school bus collided in southern France Thursday, killing four children and injuring more than a dozen other people.
- WATCH: Prince William and Prince Harry among the 1,500 people who attended the Grenfell fire victims' memorial in London
71 occupants -- 53 adults and 18 children -- died when the 24-story high-rise in North Kensington caught fire on July 14, 2017.
- WATCH: Meghan Markle will join Prince Harry for Christmas Day service
Markle, 36, will join her fiance and other members of the royal family at Sandringham, Queen Elizabeth's estate, on Christmas Day, Kensington Palace announced
- WATCH: Will US embassy move hinder Middle East peace process?
ABC News' James Longman reports on President Donald Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital city.
- WATCH: Middle East protests continue after Jerusalem announcement
Arab foreign ministers on Sunday demanded that the United States rescind President Donald Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
- WATCH: Middle East clashes rise since Trump's decision on Jerusalem
Trump's announcement has caused turmoil between the Palestinians and the Israelis; 2 senior Palestinian officials say their leadership will not meet with Vice President Pence as previously scheduled.
- WATCH: Reporter's notebook: Chaos at Jerusalem protests
Two days after President Donald Trump announced the U.S. will recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, the Palestinian anger was palpable. ABC News' Molly Hunter reports from Jerusalem's Old City.
- WATCH: Violent protests erupt in Middle East after Trump declaration
ABC News' James Longman reports from Jerusalem on protests by Palestinian demonstrators after President Trump's decision to move the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
- Fire kills 12 snack shop workers in India
Indian media say an overnight fire in Mumbai has killed 12 workers sleeping at a small shop that made and sold fried snacks
- Tokyo's baby panda appears before selected guests, media
A baby panda has made a special appearance before Tokyo's governor, a group of local schoolchildren and the media one day ahead of its official public debut