Futures Brokers Information Website
- Today: Page One
- Today: Marketplace
- Today: Money & Investing
- Home U.S.
- U.S. News
- Politics & Campaign
- Journal Reports
- U.S. Business
- Asia: What's News
- Europe: What's News
- Managing in Asia
- Media & Marketing
- Markets News
- Heard on the Street
- World Markets
- Personal Finance
- Family Finance
- Loans & Credit
- Retirement Planning
- Small Business
- Small Business Financing
- Running a Business
- Using Technology
- Building Awareness
- Top Stories
- U.S. National
- U.S. Congress
- Stock Markets
- U.S. Economy
- European Economy
- Company Earnings
- Personal Finance
- Politics Op/Ed
Futures News - ABC News: Politics
From today, March 19, 2018
- The Note: Trump crossing lines puts pressure on GOP
President Trump is in New Hampshire to unveil plan for opioid crisis.
- Trump to call for death penalty in newly announced opioid attack plan
President Trump will unveil his new opioid plan Monday in New Hampshire.
- Thank President Trump for Americans' surging interest in politics: COLUMN
Matthew Dowd on why we still have reason to be optimistic about the U.S.
- US in 'dark moment' with a lot of 'angst': Mayor who took down Confederate monuments
'You feel the angst in the country right now," Mayor Mitch Landrieu said.
- On danger of Trump's firing Mueller, Congress should not 'wait for crisis': Dem
Firing Mueller would lead to a "constitutional crisis," Rep. Adam Schiff said.
- Trump administration wildlife council mostly hunting advocates
Several animal advocacy groups said the council is biased.
- Soviet-born Trump adviser: 'Send 'em to jail' if Mueller finds collusion
The Soviet-born American businessman, who once billed himself as a ?senior advisor to Donald Trump,? has become known for his supporting role in the Russia investigation.
- Trump administration sanctions Russians for election meddling, other cyber attacks
The sanctions are some of the most significant actions by the administration.
- Trump says 'it certainly looks' like Russia was behind spy attack
President Donald Trump said ?it certainly looks? like Russia is responsible.
- Donald Trump Jr., wife are separating
"We will always have tremendous respect for each other," they said.
- GOP legal challenges ahead in Pennsylvania special election
Official canvassing of all votes is set for Friday.
- WATCH: Sen. Cory Booker on bringing America together, running in 2020
Booker joined "The View" to discuss bridging the political divide in America today.
- WATCH: Sen. Cory Booker talks future of Russia probes, Andrew McCabe's firing
Sen. Booker joined "The View" to discuss the president's ongoing tensions with U.S. intelligence agencies.
- WATCH: Trump threatening to sue Stormy Daniels for $20 million
"The View" co-hosts discuss the president's lawyers' claim that Daniels violated a confidentiality agreement at least 20 times.
- WATCH: Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe fired hours before he was set to retire
"The View" co-hosts discuss the impact of the decision to fire McCabe.
- WATCH: Will Trump fire Mueller?
Tweets from the president over the weekend reignited questions about whether he will fire special counsel Robert Mueller -- "The View" co-hosts discuss.
- WATCH: Trump to call for death penalty in newly announced opioid attack plan
The president will unveil new steps aimed at combating the opioid crisis in what the administration is billing as his "initiative to Stop Opioid Abuse and Reduce Drug Supply and Demand."
- WATCH: Trump blasts FBI, Russia investigation
ABC News chief legal analyst Dan Abrams analyzes President Trump's use of special counsel Robert Mueller's name in tweets and the Russia investigation.
- WATCH: Trump warned by lawmakers on Russia probe
Lawmakers are warning President Trump not to fire special counsel Robert Mueller after Trump's personal attorney called for an end to the Mueller's inquiry.
- WATCH: Trump increases criticism of special counsel
President Trump lashed out at special counsel Robert Mueller on Twitter, suggesting the probe is biased against him. He also raised concerns about the political leanings of members of Mueller's team.
- WATCH: Recent tweets reignite questions about whether Trump will fire Mueller
Trump went on a tweet rampage blasting former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and Special Counsel Robert Mueller for running a partisan "witch hunt."
- WATCH: Republican strategist on 2018 midterms: Democratic wave 'heading toward a tsunami'
The "This Week" Powerhouse Roundtable debates the week in politics.
- WATCH: Top House Intel Democrat: Even if McCabe firing 'justified, it can also be tainted'
Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, is interviewed on "This Week."
- President Trump expanding his legal team
President Trump is expanding his legal team and is adding veteran DC attorney Joe diGenova.
- Judges decline to block new Pennsylvania House map in boost to Democrats
A similar motion is before the Supreme Court.