Futures Brokers Information Website
- Today: Page One
- Today: Marketplace
- Today: Money & Investing
- Home U.S.
- U.S. News
- Politics & Campaign
- Journal Reports
- U.S. Business
- Asia: What's News
- Europe: What's News
- Managing in Asia
- Media & Marketing
- Markets News
- Heard on the Street
- World Markets
- Personal Finance
- Family Finance
- Loans & Credit
- Retirement Planning
- Small Business
- Small Business Financing
- Running a Business
- Using Technology
- Building Awareness
- Top Stories
- U.S. National
- U.S. Congress
- Stock Markets
- U.S. Economy
- European Economy
- Company Earnings
- Personal Finance
- Politics Op/Ed
Futures News - ABC News: Technology
From today, March 19, 2018
- Trump-linked analytics firm Cambridge Analytica used stolen data, ex-employee says
The ex-employee told ABC News the firm used the data in the 2016 election.
- Maduro's cryptocurrency 'genius' once pushed US sanctions
A chief strategist of Venezuela's government-backed cryptocurrency is a former U.S. congressional intern, and he once organized protests against the same socialist administration he's now helping to circumvent U.S. financial sanctions
- Trump-linked data analysis firm taps 50M Facebook profiles
Data analysis firm employed by President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign tapped the Facebook profiles of more than 50 million users without their permission, newspapers reported Saturday.
- In the Seychelles, coral reefs face climate change threat
In the Seychelles, a growing fight to protect coral reefs from climate change threat
- Appeals court nixes some FCC rules on robocalls
Federal appeals court nixes some FCC rules on robocalls
- Facebook's Zuckerberg comes under fire from UK, US lawmakers
Facebook's Zuckerberg comes under fire from UK, US lawmakers after reports of data breach
- The Latest: Experts say Cambridge isn't alone in data mining
Experts are saying that Cambridge Analytica, the political firm under fire for inappropriately obtaining data from Facebook, is certainly not alone in its data-mining capabilities, especially among marketers.
- Facebook data whistleblower: 'fake news to the next level'
A former employee of a Trump-affiliated data-mining firm says the firm "took fake news to the next level"
- Star Wars? President Trump proposes military space force
President Trump says Tuesday he wants a military space force that would be the orbital equivalent of the Army, Air Force and Navy
- Washington state moves to protect endangered killer whales
Washington state is pushing to protect endangered killer whales with longer-term efforts to boost their food supply and improve their habitat
- 2 Frenchmen on trial for stealing Macron's online identity
Two Frenchmen are going on trial for allegedly stealing Emmanuel Macron's online identity last year when he was running for president
- WATCH: Parent company of Tinder, Match sue Bumble
The online dating company is suing the female-friendly dating app claiming patent infringement.
- WATCH: Facebook Lite launches in America
Originally created for developing countries with limited bandwidth, the app is now available for Android users who may have older devices or slower internet connections.
- WATCH: Theranos CEO accused of defrauding investors
The blood-test company founder agreed to settle with state security regulators for half a million dollars.
- WATCH: Walmart plans on expanding grocery delivery to 100 metropolitan areas
Items would be delivered by Walmart or outside service like Uber.
- WATCH: Apple expands into journalism
The tech giant announced it's acquiring 'Texture,' a digital magazine service.
- WATCH: SpaceX CEO sounds off on travel to Mars
Elon Musk promises "excitement for those who survive the trip," but admits there's a "good chance you'll die."
- WATCH: Elon Musk talks of a future space flight to Mars
Musk said at a conference that SpaceX ships built to go to Mars could take test flights as early as 2019.
- WATCH: The son of an army veteran builds his father a new hand
Jason Frei's son Robbie modeled and 3D printed a new hand for his dad.
- WATCH: Does Samsung Galaxy S9's software match its impressive design?
The Wall Street Journal calls the Galaxy S9 impressive and infuriating.
- WATCH: FBI paid Best Buy's Geek Squad members to act as informants
Geek Squad technicians would turn customer data over to the FBI, the store confirmed.
- WATCH: US concerned with Chinese smartphone maker Huawei
U.S. intelligence agencies warned that Huawei's smartphone may be used as a spying device.
- WATCH: Facebook survey asks British users if adults can ask minors for explicit photos
Facebook quickly ends survey that asked some British users whether pedophiles should be allowed to request sexual explicit photos from 14-year-old girls.
- Uber suspends self-driving car tests after pedestrian death
Uber puts brakes on self-driving testing in several cities following what is believed to be the first fatal pedestrian accident involving the vehicles
- The Latest: Self-driving tests halted after pedestrian dies
Uber says it has suspended all of its self-driving testing following what is believed to be the first fatal pedestrian crash involving the vehicles