Futures Brokers Information Website
- Today: Page One
- Today: Marketplace
- Today: Money & Investing
- Home U.S.
- U.S. News
- Politics & Campaign
- Journal Reports
- U.S. Business
- Asia: What's News
- Europe: What's News
- Managing in Asia
- Media & Marketing
- Markets News
- Heard on the Street
- World Markets
- Personal Finance
- Family Finance
- Loans & Credit
- Retirement Planning
- Small Business
- Small Business Financing
- Running a Business
- Using Technology
- Building Awareness
- Top Stories
- U.S. National
- U.S. Congress
- Stock Markets
- U.S. Economy
- European Economy
- Company Earnings
- Personal Finance
- Politics Op/Ed
Futures News - ABC News: Top Stories
From today, December 18, 2017
- Power finally restored at nation's busiest airport after hours-long blackout
Power outages in some parts of Atlanta's airport have grounded some flights.
- Holiday travel chaos ahead after Atlanta airport outage
While power has been restored to the world's busiest airport in Atlanta, the travel woes will linger for days
- Once-secret, now-closed UFO program confirmed by Pentagon
The UFO program lost funding in 2012.
- Carolina Panthers owner to put team up for sale amid misconduct investigation
Jerry Richardson said he would not entertain inquiries until the season ends.
- Lebanon detains suspect in killing of British embassy worker
Lebanese police detain man suspected in killing British woman who worked at UK Embassy in Beirut
- McCain treated for viral infection, returns home to Arizona
Republican Sen. John McCain's office says he has returned home to Arizona after being hospitalized for a viral infection and will miss a crucial Senate vote on the GOP tax package
- WATCH: Trump readies push for new tax bill
Trump promised a tax cut for working American families, but Democrats say the new bill will do just the opposite.
- Sarah Palin's son arrested on domestic violence claims
Court documents say that Track Palin, the oldest son of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, was arrested on charges related to domestic violence again
- St. Louis man charged with robbing, then murdering family
The victims included a 10-year-old boy.
- Report slams local, US hurricane response in Puerto Rico
A report by Refugees International says housing is urgently needed for tens of thousands of Puerto Ricans who lack power and safe water nearly three months after Hurricane Maria damaged their homes
- 332 Royal Caribbean passengers fall ill with stomach virus
More than 300 passengers on a cruise ship that docked at Port Everglades fell ill with a stomach virus
- Defiant Theresa May: UK 'proving doubters wrong' on Brexit
British Prime Minister Theresa May has said that her government is "proving the doubters wrong" after European Union leaders agreed that Brexit negotiations can finally move on to their next phase in the new year
- WATCH: Atlanta airport worker slides down escalator during power outage
Video shows a worker at Atlanta's airport sliding down a stopped escalator on his way to help travelers stranded by power outage that grounded at least 1,200 flights.
- WATCH: 1-year-old toddler snowboarder loves the slopes
Nick and Whitney Rowley were determined to get their 1-year-old daughter, Cash, on a snowboard by her first birthday. Two days before her Dec. 11 birthday, Cash Rowley successfully hit the slopes on a snowboard.
- WATCH: Video shows frantic effort to rescue man on subway tracks
A man was lying unconscious on the tracks as a train approached a subway station in Brooklyn.
- WATCH: Trooper saves unresponsive woman with CPR
The female driver is now facing DUI charges after a Florida state trooper saved her life.
- WATCH: Horse visits retirement home in touching video
A horse visited the elderly residents of the Southhaven Aged Care retirement home in Padstow Heights, Australia, to lift their spirits and provide therapy.
- WATCH: NYC's Fifth Avenue glows for the holidays
Saks Fifth Avenue amazes with its illuminated building.
- WATCH: Playful polar bears bond in the snow
Polar bears Nora and Hope were spotted playing together at Utah's Hogle Zoo.
- WATCH: Dog rescued from icy peril on Illinois lake
Firefighters rescued a dog that fell through lake ice in Roscoe, Illinois.
- WATCH: Man makes epic 'Star Wars'-themed holiday light show out of 15,000 lights
Matt Johnson, the owner of Living Light Shows in San Antonio, Texas, created this epic "Star Wars"-themed holiday light show on a house by a park downtown.
- WATCH: Rescued otter pup frolics at zoo
The two-month-old otter has a new home at the Oregon Zoo.
- Trump: 'No, I'm not' considering firing Mueller
"What, are you surprised?" the president asked reporters.
- Firing special counsel Mueller 'would be a mistake': Leading GOP senator
Sen. Cornyn added that Mueller should make sure his team members are unbiased.
- Trump transition lawyer claims special counsel illegally obtained emails
The special counsel obtained emails between Trump transition team officials.