Futures Brokers Information Website
- Today: Page One
- Today: Marketplace
- Today: Money & Investing
- Home U.S.
- U.S. News
- Politics & Campaign
- Journal Reports
- U.S. Business
- Asia: What's News
- Europe: What's News
- Managing in Asia
- Media & Marketing
- Markets News
- Heard on the Street
- World Markets
- Personal Finance
- Family Finance
- Loans & Credit
- Retirement Planning
- Small Business
- Small Business Financing
- Running a Business
- Using Technology
- Building Awareness
- Top Stories
- U.S. National
- U.S. Congress
- Stock Markets
- U.S. Economy
- European Economy
- Company Earnings
- Personal Finance
- Politics Op/Ed
Futures News - ABC News: Top Stories
From today, July 22, 2018
- 'The president acts like he?s compromised' by Russian government: Top House Intel Dem
He also said there's "no other way to explain why he would" side with Putin.
- FBI believed Trump campaign aide Carter Page was recruited by Russians
The FBI believes that the Russian Government?s efforts are being coordinated with Page," according to newly declassified court documents.
- US silent on whether envoys discussed suspected Russia agent
The U.S. version of what the top U.S. and Russian diplomats discussed in their most recent call makes no mention of the Russian woman arrested by American authorities and suspected of being a covert Kremlin agent _ even though Moscow says her case came up
- Intelligence chief says on-stage laugh not meant as disrespect to Trump
Dan Coats laughed and cracked a sarcastic comment in a public reaction.
- 3 people drown in rip currents at North Carolina beaches
Three people drowned at beaches in Brunswick County on Saturday.
- 1 dead, armed suspect in custody after tense standoff at Trader Joe's
A woman was killed and the suspect's grandmother was critically injured, police said.
- Judge, calm in court, takes hard line on splitting families
U. S. District Judge Dana Sabraw went well beyond the American Civil Liberties Union's initial request to stop families from being separated at the border by imposing a deadline of Thursday to reunify more than 2,500 children with their families
- Officer involved in infamous Eric Garner choking case facing department charges
A New York City police officer who was involved in the chokehold death of Eric Garner is to face a disciplinary hearing.
- More heavy rain expected in eastern US for week ahead
The weekend will be a total washout for the East Coast.
- Police release sketch of suspect who fatally shot President Bush's cardiologist
Houston police are searching for the suspect who fatally shot the prominent cardiologist who treated former President George H.W. Bush.
- Iran 'mother of all peace,' 'all wars,' leader warns Trump
Iran's president warns Trump against provoking his country while indicating peace between their nations still possible
- Art dealer buys storage locker for $15,000, finds treasures
A New York City art dealer who bought the contents of a New Jersey storage locker for $15,000 says he got more than he bargained for
- Navy sailor killed at Pearl Harbor buried in California
George Harvey Gibson was buried with full military honors.
- WATCH: 'Bullet Man' survives mishap
The 40-year-old circus performer survived overshooting the safety net.
- WATCH: Dozer the dog warms the heart of 12 million people
Millions of people have watched and shared the viral video of a kid playing fetch with his neighbor's dog.
- WATCH: Man who got boss' car reacts to act of kindness: 'It changed my life'
When his car broke down on his first day of work, he walked 20 miles and helped a family move into their new home.
- WATCH: Rare footage shows last surviving member of Amazonian tribe
The man has been living alone in the Amazon for 22 years, according to the Brazilian government.
- WATCH: Two-year-old boy performs unique dive into swimming pool
Deacon, 2, likes to find his own way of doing things, as he demonstrates perfectly by choosing to follow his mom's textbook dive with a spectacular belly flop into the pool.
- WATCH: Tornadoes in Iowa cause devastation, several injuries
The city of Marshalltown has declared a state of emergency after tornadoes touched down Thursday.
- WATCH: Bystander saves baby boy from car on hot day
After a quick-thinking bystander noticed a baby boy in the back seat of a car on a hot Florida day, Volusia County Sheriff Mike Chitwood said, "We avoided a disaster."
- WATCH: Baby goats jump for joy in new sweaters
Three baby goats named Martin, Edgar and Hector enjoy jumping around the farm in Maine.
- WATCH: Sign language interpreter rocks out at heavy metal concert
Lindsay Rothschild-Cross, a high school sign language teacher, said it was her first time interpreting for death metal music.
- WATCH: Rescued boys explain how they survived in Thailand cave for 2 weeks
The 12 young Thai soccer players and their coach never gave up hope.
- Lawyer says there are other Trump-Cohen 'tapes' and he knows ?substance of some?
The attorney represents porn star Stormy Daniels, who is suing the president.
- Trump says 'your favorite President did nothing wrong' in apparent response to Cohen
Trump's tweet appeared to refer to reports Cohen taped a phone conversation.