Futures Brokers Information Website
- Today: Page One
- Today: Marketplace
- Today: Money & Investing
- Home U.S.
- U.S. News
- Politics & Campaign
- Journal Reports
- U.S. Business
- Asia: What's News
- Europe: What's News
- Managing in Asia
- Media & Marketing
- Markets News
- Heard on the Street
- World Markets
- Personal Finance
- Family Finance
- Loans & Credit
- Retirement Planning
- Small Business
- Small Business Financing
- Running a Business
- Using Technology
- Building Awareness
- Top Stories
- U.S. National
- U.S. Congress
- Stock Markets
- U.S. Economy
- European Economy
- Company Earnings
- Personal Finance
- Politics Op/Ed
Futures News - ABC News: Top Stories
From today, October 17, 2017
- Senators reach deal to continue Obamacare insurance subsidy payments
President Trump halted the subsidies to insurance companies last week.
- Trump says he's 'close' to naming new HHS nominee
President Donald Trump says he's "more than close" to naming a new health and human services secretary
- Vegas guard shot by Paddock vanishes before TV interviews
A union official representing the Las Vegas hotel security guard shot by Stephen Paddock before he rained gunfire on a music festival says the guard disappeared last week before he was scheduled for TV interviews
- US military says IS 'capital' of Raqqa 90 percent freed
The U.S. military says the Syrian city of Raqqa is about 90 percent cleared of Islamic State fighters
- Congressman withdraws bid to be Trump's drug czar after controversy
Rep. Tom Marino authored a bill that weakened the DEA.
- Clinton says she won't run again despite Trump's urging
This isn't the first time she has said she won't run a third time.
- What Congress has yet to do, despite having Republican control
Here's what's on tap.
- Bull re-captured after running through streets of New York City
The animal was tranquilized.
- North Korea says 'a nuclear war may break out any moment'
North Korea's deputy U.N. ambassador says the situation on the Korean peninsula "has reached the touch-and-go point and a nuclear war may break out any moment."
- McCain slams 'half-baked, spurious nationalism' sweeping US
McCain was presented with the Liberty Medal.
- Ophelia batters UK after pummeling Ireland, leaves 3 dead
Storm Ophelia is battering Scotland and Northern England after leaving three people dead and hundreds of thousands without power in Ireland
- WATCH: 1st report of drone collision with commercial flight
The drone slammed into a commercial plane about to land in Quebec City with six passengers and two crew members aboard, officials said.
- WATCH: Colliding neutron stars create ripples in space-time, NASA says
This animation shows a rare cosmic phenomenon called a kilonova that took place 130 million light-years from Earth.
- WATCH: Kangaroos caught fighting on police camera
The infrared camera was directed at the bushland of Victoria, Australia.
- WATCH: Crash leads to fight, stun gun, arrests on Indiana racetrack
Two drivers were arrested after getting into a fistfight on an Indiana racetrack that ended with a police officer using his stun gun on one of them.
- WATCH: Drone video shows Rohingya exodus continues unabated
Aerial video released by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees shows the exodus of refugees from Myanmar, with thousands of people carrying their belongings on foot along narrow paths flanked by rivers.
- WATCH: 200-pound tortoise evacuated from wildfires in wheelbarrow
A search and rescue team led by Napa County Animal Control lifted a 200-pound tortoise into a wheelbarrow to get it to safety amid the Northern California fires.
- WATCH: Trump: 'Obamacare is dead'
"You shouldn't even mention it anymore," the president said during a meeting with his full Cabinet at the White House.
- WATCH: Inflatable trampoline goes airborne, drags woman
The jumping pad lifted 50-feet with children inside at a festival in upstate New York and reportedly knocked a 76-year-old woman unconscious.
- WATCH: 2 men film their narrow escape from raging California wildfire
Harrowing video was taken by two roommates as they escaped a blaze in Northern California.
- WATCH: Firefighters use bulldozers to help contain California wildfires
Linzie Janis reports from Santa Rosa on the wildfires raging across the state.
- WATCH: Florida detective deals with 9-foot snake problem
Detective Emily Shaw responded to a call about a large reptile found on the side of a road.
- Michael Flynn's son likely to receive Senate subpoena in Russia probe, source says
The Senate Intelligence Committee will likely subpoena Michael Flynn Jr., the son of former White House national security adviser Michael Flynn.
- Trump draws ire after claiming past presidents didn't call fallen troops' families
Trump later walked back the comments.
- Key moments from Trump's wide-ranging press conference with McConnell
The appearance was not previously listed on the president's schedule.