Futures Brokers Information Website
- Today: Page One
- Today: Marketplace
- Today: Money & Investing
- Home U.S.
- U.S. News
- Politics & Campaign
- Journal Reports
- U.S. Business
- Asia: What's News
- Europe: What's News
- Managing in Asia
- Media & Marketing
- Markets News
- Heard on the Street
- World Markets
- Personal Finance
- Family Finance
- Loans & Credit
- Retirement Planning
- Small Business
- Small Business Financing
- Running a Business
- Using Technology
- Building Awareness
- Top Stories
- U.S. National
- U.S. Congress
- Stock Markets
- U.S. Economy
- European Economy
- Company Earnings
- Personal Finance
- Politics Op/Ed
Futures News - ABC News: Top Stories
From today, July 30, 2021
- Data suggests Russia's COVID-19 death toll is far higher than reported
Publicly available mortality data shows an increasingly huge gap between Russia's official coronavirus death toll and likely real toll of the pandemic in the country.
- CDC team: 'War has changed' as delta variant dangers emerge
New evidence showing the delta variant is as contagious as chickenpox has prompted U.S. health officials to consider changing advice on how the nation fights the coronavirus
- Wisconsin storms bring 3 tornados; 1 man dies in crash
“If not a derecho, it was close."
- Biden sees shortages to stop climate-change fueled wildfires
President Joe Biden is sounding the alarm about the need for more resources to fight a series of wildfires in Western states
- Police arrest woman after finding 2 dead children inside car
Investigators in Maryland’s Baltimore County have arrested a 33-year-old woman after pulling over her car and finding the bodies of two young children inside
- NFL's top stat is COVID-19 vaccine percentages
The NFL’s most discussed stat has been COVID-19 vaccination percentages
- Ex-police officer jailed awaiting trial in Capitol riot case
A federal judge has ordered the pretrial detention of a former police officer from Virginia who's accused of ordering guns after he was charged with participating in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol
- Mudslides force more than 100 to spend night on highway
More than 100 people had to spend the night on a highway, including nearly 30 who took refuge in a tunnel, after rain over an area burned by a wildfire once again triggered mudslides in western Colorado
- Wisconsin Republican expands 2020 election investigation
The highest ranking Republican in the Wisconsin Assembly says he is expanding a probe into the 2020 presidential election, saying it will take more investigators and time than originally planned
- Dreams of Golden Slam dashed at Olympics
Novak Djokovic's attempt at history for men's tennis at the Olympics on the path toward a Golden Slam was stopped by Alexander Zverev.
- Suspect charged with shooting 2 in California movie theater
A man with shooting two people, killing one, inside a Southern California movie theater has been charged with murder and attempted murder
- Families paying off rent, food, debts with child tax credit
Families are starting to spend the money from the expanded child tax credit
- Simone Biles withdraws from vault, uneven bars competitions
The gold medalist pulled out of the all-around earlier this week.
- LIVE: ABC News Live
24/7 coverage of breaking news and live events
- House fails to extend eviction moratorium ahead of 6-week recess
The measure was rejected by Republicans.
- WATCH: Tourists brave world's tallest footbridge bungee jump
LOOK OUT BELOW: Daring tourists in China take the plunge by braving the world's highest bungee jump from a footbridge; an 850-foot drop.
- WATCH: Cruise ship preps to set sail with first at-sea roller coaster
Cruise companies hope that new features, like the ?Bolt? ride on Carnival?s newest ship, "Mardis Gras," will help lure customers after the pandemic brought the industry to a halt for more than a year.
- WATCH: Footage shows buildings destroyed after tornado reported near Philadelphia
Aerial footage showed structures destroyed after a tornado was reported in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. There were dozens of severe weather reports on Thursday, from Illinois to New Jersey.
- WATCH: House collapses into ocean due to rising sea levels
A beachfront house in Argentina fell off a cliff and plunged into the ocean due to rising sea levels. The owners were not inside when it collapsed.
- WATCH: Firefighters race to save homes from wildfire in Turkey
Firefighters used aircraft to dump water on a blaze that is threatening residential areas in Turkey.
- WATCH: Mysterious man spotted flying jetpack near Los Angeles
The FBI is investigating after pilots over LAX reported a man wearing a jetpack, who has earned the nickname "Iron Man," hovering over 5,000 feet in the air.
- WATCH: Stay fresh this summer with a simple watermelon mousse
Bethany Ugarte, also known as lilsipper on Instagram, uses four ingredients to make a melon mousse for everyone to enjoy!
- WATCH: These fast toddlers are headed to the Olympics
Parents cheered on their children as they sped through the ?Diaper Dandies? race, an event held by USA Track and Field in Tyrone, Georgia.
- WATCH: Torrential rain causes damage in Italy
Torrential downpours in Italy brought on by flash flooding and landslides in the Lake Como area have damaged roads, vehicles and structures.
- WATCH: Polite boy chased by ducks
A young boy didn't forget his manners and made sure to say "excuse me" as he was being chased by ducklings.